- You are an individual person at least 18 years of age;
- You possess the authority to create a binding legal obligation;
- You will not, intentionally or unintentionally, use the Website or any of the content on the Website in violation of any applicable law or rule having the force of law;
- You will not use the Website in any way that could or does harm or impair any of our computer systems, including, but not limited to, the servers, networks, and other components connected to or used for the Website;
- You will not use the Website in any way to monitor or extract information about usage or users from any of our computer systems, including, but not limited to, the servers, networks, and other components connected to or used for the Website;
- You will not interfere with any other person’s use and enjoyment of the Website or any of the content provided on the Website;
- Submissions that are threatening, harassing, defamatory, abusive, obscene, pornographic, inappropriate, profane, or that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under applicable local, national, and international laws and regulations;
- Submissions that could infringe rights of privacy, publicity, patents, trademarks, trade secret, copyrights or other intellectual property rights (“Intellectual Property Rights”) without the permission of the owner of these rights and the persons (or their parents or legal guardians, where applicable) who are shown in the material, if applicable;
- Submissions that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred, or harm against any individual or group;
- Submissions that contains a virus or other harmful component, or link to a virus or other harmful component, or otherwise tampers with, impairs or damages the Forums, the Website, or any connected network, or otherwise interferes with any person or entity's use or enjoyment of the Website.
- Submissions that do not generally pertain to the designated topic or theme of the relevant sub-forum to which it is submitted;
- Submissions that violate any specific restrictions applicable to a sub-forum; or
- Submissions that are antisocial, disruptive, or destructive, including "flaming," "spamming," "flooding," "trolling," and "griefing" as those terms are commonly understood and used on the internet.